2019-2020 Registration Policies
PAYMENT OF FEES
- All outstanding fees and commitments from previous year(s) must be settled before your 2019/2020 registration will be accepted.
- Fees must be paid in full by September 1, 2019.
- Fees may be paid by Cash, Debit, Cheque, Visa or MasterCard.
- If registering by “scanning and emailing” the registration forms, you must remit your fees immediately by completing the “Fee Calculation” sheet accompanying your child’s registration form. You can remit fees by cheque or by supplying your Visa or MasterCard number in the space provided.
- A maximum of one post-dated cheque will be accepted (some exceptions can be made but you have to make personal arrangements with the Registrar before you remit any more than 1 cheque). You must remit 50% of the fee up front and the final 50% can be post-dated if necessary. The latest date we will accept for post-dated cheques is August 31, 2019.
- NSF cheques will result in the full amount of all fees plus a $40 service charge becoming payable immediately (by cash, money order or bank draft only). Your child will not be allowed to participate in any further on-ice activities (i.e., tryouts) until all fees and charges have been paid in full.
- Any NSF cheque will result in the loss of the privilege of writing further cheques with the NWZ.
- The NWZHA reserves its right to not accept cheques from any member at any time.
This Schedule of Refunds was adopted by the NWZHA (North West Zone Hockey Association) on September 4, 2014.
If a player withdraws, IN WRITING , to the NWZHA Registrar, the following refund policy rules shall be imposed before a reimbursement is provided:
- PRIOR TO CONDITIONING CAMP: Registration Fees Paid less $ 50.00 Administration Fee
- DURING or AFTER CONDITIONING CAMP IS FINISHED: Registration Fees Paid less $150.00
- AFTER COMMENCEMENT OF TRY-OUTS: No refund